Sponsored Walk 2018
Preparation for Sponsored Walk Day - Friday June 29th 2018
Click here to read the Sponsored Walk letter
• Sensible shoes
• Hot Weather (sunscreen, hat)
• Cold and wet (waterproofs, warm jacket)
• Medication (take it with you, asthma pump etc)
• Drinks and snacks
• Stay in your group (never on your own)
• Follow instructions when crossing any roads.
• First aid at Flatford, Dedham and school
• If you have an accident seek the assistance of a member of staff walking with your Year group or the first aid station.
• In the event of an emergency call the school on 01206 392852 with an accurate description of the emergency and your location.
• Keep to the route marked (it is for your safety)
• You must register outside Stourdale block/ DS3 on your return to school