Values & Ethos
The Values and Aspirations of Manningtree High School are:
- High expectations of and ambition for our students and our staff.
- A sense of belonging to, gaining from and contributing to a community.
- Honesty, fairness and integrity in all our relationships and dealings.
- Inclusivity, tolerance and mutual respect allowing students and staff to flourish.
- Kindness, politeness and honourable behaviour.
Our Aims are:
- To ensure that students of all abilities make outstanding or good progress.
- That learning should be enjoyable and success celebrated.
- To model the behaviours we value and ensure they are developed in our young people.
- To ensure that students develop the characteristics of a growth mindset and are fully prepared for the next stage in their education or transition to employment with training.
- To shape young people who value and contribute to their communities.
In order to achieve our Aims, we need:
- Excellent teachers leading excellent learning.
- Excellent support staff.
- To build on the strengths, values and traditions of Manningtree High School.
- Excellent care and support systems including careers advice.
- To provide a range of extra‐curricular experiences that promote personal growth and development.
Further details about the Alpha Multi Academy Trust Aims and Values can be found here: https://www.alphamat.org/alpha-trust/