Work With Us
Work With Us
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and the successful candidate for any position will be required to under go an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact Carol Sinclair firstname.lastname@example.org on 01206 392852 or email for further details about any of the listed vacancies.
Application forms for Teaching and Non-Teaching roles are available by clicking the appropriate links on this page.
Manningtree High School is a community school with a caring ethos both for students and staff
- Manningtree High School is a Good school (Ofsted 2018) with high aspirations for the success of our students and all our staff.
- All staff follow an induction programme with training (including Child Protection updates) where appropriate.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and the successful candidate for any position will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
- There is a Well Being programme and as part of this Manningtree has offered staff: flu vaccinations, health checks, funding for ‘Cycle to work’ scheme.
- At Manningtree we strive to give every student the best education to suit their needs, we have high expectations of students and staff are expected to share this commitment for our young people.
Exam Invigilator Vacancy