House Point totals as of the 3rd May 2019 are:
The House system is designed to embody the values and ethos of the school and aims to be an integral part of our school community. Our aims are to provide every student in each house the following:
- High expectations of and ambition for our students and our staff
- A sense of belonging to, gaining from and contributing to a community
- Honesty, fairness and integrity in all our relationships and dealings
- Inclusivity, tolerance and mutual respect allowing students and staff to flourish
- Kindness, politeness and honourable behaviour
Earning House Points
Students will be awarded house points for taking part in house competitions as well as finishing in third, second and first place. Throughout the school year there will be opportunities for students to take part in many competitions and annual events such as charities week. Students can also gain points for their house through their efforts in lessons and any achievement points earned will be added to house totals.
Thursday 7th March - WORLD BOOK DAY! "Share a Story"
w/c Monday 11th March - Design a House Logo Competition
Tuesday 12th March - Retro Gaming Session - Mr Silburn & Mr Murphy
Friday 5th April - Manningtree's Race for Life - 3km run/walk/jog/skip around the school field for Cancer Research. Medals for all participants. Lunch/Period R @ Field
July 2019 - Sports Day!